Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Muses


                                          Monday Muses 
    Over the summer, my family and I took a trip to Europe. When we first got to London, we arrived at the Heathrow Airport. I was amazed and I was so happy. In London we saw many things. We saw the Buckingham Palace and we rode on the London Eye. On the London Eye we saw the Big Ben, it was beautiful. We also visited Greenwich and we saw the line that separated the world. After London we took a train to Paris, France. In Paris we visited the Eiffel Tower and my father, his friend, and I went to the top of it.  We also visited the Palace of Versailles which was amazingly gigantic and beautiful. We also went to the South of France where we stayed in a cave. The house was literally a hole in a mountain. In the South of France we went to the house of Leonardo DaVince and we saw all the inventions that he invented. We also saw the tombstone of DaVince. Then we took another train to Amsterdam. In Amsterdam, we visited the house that Anne Frank and her family were hiding in during the holocaust. We also visited the Van Gogh Museum. After Amsterdam, we flew to Stockholm, our last stop. In Stockholm we visited a palace and took many hikes. We also saw the first Ikea ever built. Then we flew home. This was my trip to Europe, and it was the highlight of my summer.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the way you wrote your Monday Muses about Europe. I always heard about the London Eye and from your blog post I feel like I should go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way you were able to plot your story about you and your family arriving in Europe to see some amazing places that have history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you used descriptive language and how you concluded your blog post.

    ReplyDelete