Monday, February 3, 2014
Creative Writing
There was a little boy named John. He had a friend named Johnny. One day John and Johnny were playing in the park. Johnny told John that he had a secret. John was desperate to figure out the secret. "Meet me under the bridge around four tomorrow and I'll tell you" said John. The next day John went to meet Johnny under the bridge. He saw many yellow flowers on the way there. John finally got to the bridge. "Ok! I'm ready for the secret!" said John. "My mom got me a pet eagle! I love it!" said Johnny. John and Johnny went to play with the eagle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear, Melissa i love the way you added the four main words from the prompt smoothly.I also liked how you added characters and fit it into a interesting story. Overall, i think you did an AMAZING JOB!
ReplyDeleteI liked how you turned these four words into a mini story. I adore the story in overall too since it included settings, characters, and other element a story has. Good job, I think you did a good job portraying these four words into a wonderful story.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job creating this mini story using just those four given words. In this short piece i still felt some sort of suspense building up, great job.
DeleteI think you did a great job including these words into your short story. I liked how you not only included elements of a story like characters, but you included dialogue to make it believable.
ReplyDelete